Supply Chain Finance
Supply Chain Finance integrates physical and financial flows in the supply chain to optimise cashflows, capital and process costs. The value potentials are in the utilisation and integration of different financing costs of the supply chain partners (customers, suppliers, logistics service providers and financial service providers).
SOLTAR Expertise finance+
finance+ moderates the potentials of a supply chain finance (SCF) solution between customer, suppliers, logistics service providers and financial service providers as neutral third party. At the beginning in Module 1 WIN-WIN-GOALS are defined. Subsequently in Module 2 PARTNER MANAGEMENT rules and contracts between the involved parties have to be defined. A structured PROJECT MANAGEMENT (Module 3), which coordinates the relevant internal functions (finance, legal, IT, purchasing…) is crucial for the success. By using the Modules 1-3 the essential requirements of a successful implementation are provided. The following supply chain finance methods are supported: inventory financing, reverse factoring, dynamic discounting, trade financing, financing platforms.
Your benefits of finance+
- Conceptual design of supply chain finance solutions/models
- Business case (customer and supplier view)
- Overview of the market of SCF-providers, -solutions and -technologies
- Structured method for provider/solution selection and implementation
- Key Performance Indicators (KPI) for cost/benefit calculations
- Support during implementation