Supply Chain Management
The supply chain of companies is becoming increasingly complex. Companies need to respond to these challenges with modern processes and lean organisation structures. swot+ is a method to reach this.
SOLTAR Expertise swot+ assesses the organisation and the order fulfilment process of the company. In the case of gaps with respect to market standards (clients, suppliers), we develop measures to unlock cashflow and operating margin potential. We also address the expectations of supply chain partners and functions. Within Module 1, a 1-day WORKSHOP, we systematically develop and prioritise strengths and improvement potential. swot+ analyses in Module 2 TRANSPARENCY the processes, key data and weaknesses between the involved functions and parties along the entire supply chain. swot+ defines supply chain STRATEGIES & GOALS (Module 3) that support the company’s value. By a 1-day workshop, the transparency phase and the strategy definition, gaps are systematically evaluated and are adressed by an implementation plan. SOLTAR can support the sustainable implementation of process optimisations.
Your benefits of swot+
- Introduction to Supply Chain Management
- Strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, threats (SWOT) of the Supply Chain
- Structured evaluation of improvement potential and its quantification
- Estimation of potential supply chain performance (costs, cycle time, inventories)
- Defined supply chain strategy (e.g. service leader) and objectives (e.g. delivery time, inventories)
- Defined core processes (e.g. forecasting, order processing)
- Defined company specific key performance indicators (e.g. on-time delivery)
- Scenarios for a supply chain organisation
- Implementation plan with responsibilities, timeline & resources.
Excerpt from references
CEO, Swiss PrimePack AG
CEO,TRI Dental Implants
CEO, Gissler und Pass GmbH